NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that an Extraordinary General Meeting of the shareholders of mm2 Asia Ltd. (the “Company”) will be held at 30 Prinsep Street, Level 8, Room – HIPHOP @ 8, Income At Prinsep Building, Singapore 188647, on 7 October 2016 at 10.00 a.m., for the purpose of considering and, if thought fit, passing with or without amendment, the ordinary resolution as set out below.
All capitalised terms used in this Notice which are not defined herein shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the circular to shareholders of the Company dated 22 September 2016.
ORDINARY RESOLUTION - PROPOSED SHARE SPLIT OF EVERY ONE (1) ORDINARY SHARE IN THE CAPITAL OF THE COMPANY INTO TWO (2) ORDINARY SHARES (“SHARE SPLIT”)
(a) on and with effect from the Share Split Books Closure Date to be determined bythe Directors of the Company, every one (1) existing ordinary share in the capital of the Company be sub-divided into two (2) ordinary shares in the capital of the Company; and
(b) the Directors of the Company and each of them be and are hereby authorised and empowered to do all acts and things as they or he may consider necessary or expedient to give effect to the Share Split, including without limitation to the foregoing, to negotiate, sign, execute and deliver all documents, approve any amendments, alterations or modifi cations to any document (if required) in the interests of the Company and, to the extent that any of the foregoing have been done, that they be and are hereby adopted, confirmed and ratified.
By Order of the Board
Melvin Ang Wee Chye
Chief Executive Offi cer and Executive Director
22 September 2016
1. A member of the Company (other than a Relevant Intermediary*) entitled to attend and vote at the Extraordinary General Meeting is entitled to appoint not more than two (2) proxies to attend and vote in his/her/its stead. A proxy need not be a member of the Company.
2. A Relevant Intermediary may appoint more than two proxies, but each proxy must be appointed to exercise the rights attached to a difference share or shares held by him (which number and class of shares shall be specified).
3. The instrument appointing a proxy must be deposited at the registered office of the Company at 1002 Jalan Bukit Merah #07-11, Singapore 159456, not less than 48 hours before the time appointed for holding the Extraordinary General Meeting.
4. The instrument appointing a proxy or proxies must be signed by appointor or of his attorney duly authorised in writing. Where the instrument appointing a proxy or proxies is executed by a corporation, it must be executed either under its seal or under the hand of any officer or attorney duly authorised.
* A Relevant Intermediary is:
(a) a banking corporation licensed under the Banking Act (Chapter 19) of Singapore or a wholly-owned subsidiary of such a banking corporation, whose business includes the provision of nominee services and who holds shares in that capacity; or (b) a person holding a capital markets services licence to provide custodial services for securities under the Securities and Futures Act (Chapter 289) of Singapore and who holds shares in that capacity; or
(c) the Central Provident Fund Board established by the Central Provident Fund Act (Chapter 36) of Singapore, in respect of shares purchased under the subsidiary legislation made under that Act providing for the making of investments from the contributions and interest standing to the credit of members of the Central Provident Fund, if the Central Provident Fund Board holds those shares in the capacity of an intermediary pursuant to or in accordance with that subsidiary legislation.
PERSONAL DATA PRIVACY
By submitting an instrument appointing a proxy(ies) and/or representative(s) to attend, speak and vote at the EGM and/or any adjournment thereof, a member of the Company (i) consents to the collection, use and disclosure of the member’s personal data by the Company (or its agents) for the purpose of the processing and administration by the Company (or its agents) of proxies and representatives appointed for the EGM (including any adjournment thereof) and the preparation and compilation of the attendance lists, minutes and other documents relating to the EGM (including any adjournment thereof), and in order for the Company (or its agents) to comply with any applicable laws, listing rules, regulations and/or guidelines (collectively, the “Purposes”), (ii) warrants that where the member discloses the personal data of the member’s proxy(ies) and/or representative(s) to the Company (or its agents), the member has obtained the prior consent of such proxy(ies) and/or representative(s) for the collection, use and disclosure by the Company (or its agents) of the personal data of such proxy(ies) and/or representative(s) for the Purposes, and (iii) agrees that the member will indemnify the Company in respect of any penalties, liabilities, claims, demands, losses and damages as a result of the member’s breach of warranty.