mm2 Asia, Dick Lee announce joint venture

Original source.

Content producer mm2 Asia and music personality Dick Lee have announced a joint venture company to engage in music, creative direction, consultancy and other services, it was announced on Friday. The company has entered into a non-binding Memorandum of Understanding with Mr Lee to set up the JVC with an initial issued and paid-up capital of S$1000, with mm2 holding 51 per cent stake in the company and Mr Lee holding the remaining 49 per cent. The expected total investment of the JVC is approximately S$400,000, the company said in a press release. Mr Lee, 59, is a Singaporean pop singer, composer, songwriter and playwright. He is also a familiar face as a Singapore Idol judge. mm2 Asia produces movies, and content for online and television media.

#Inthenews #2016 #2016Inthenews

Recent Posts
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon

Copyright © 2019 mm2 Asia Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

Please note that our company welcomes all enquiries. However please do not send us any proposals, stories, scripts or any materials to us unsolicited. The Company shall not be held responsible for any unsolicited materials sent to us and we cannot be responsible in any way for safe guarding the confidentiality of such materials. All unsolicited proposals, stories, scripts or any similar materials shall be deemed to be sent at the sender's risk. Read more here.